The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Good Time for Some Short Positions...

Today's tell tale signs have already confirmed what I was thinking since last week: Time to add some short positions. Without a doubt, some of the most profitable (and riskiest short positions) will be found in the old leaders. I already mentioned DRYS, PTR and SNP back in early October. I thought that I grabbed them right at their tops but I was actually a few days off (and one parabolic run off), from calling their exact tops. Anyway, all three are good shorts for now. Just know that these three are probably the most volatile of shorts and will definitely whip you around. If one had nerves of steel, they could have easily shorted these mid October and reaped some nice profits (I couldn't do it). I will try and post some more (safer) shorts later on tonight. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz