The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Waiting for the Close...

I don't have much to say about today's action. All I can say is that if you feel frustrated with today's action, you should know that you are not alone. I share the same frustration. It feels very disheartening to see gains instantly crushed the next day. It feels as if we cannot even hold a decent days gains. This is definitely a day traders market at the moment. For now, I'm going to keep a watchful eye on my holdings and make the necessary adjustments to the portfolios. It is important to bear in mind that this bull rally has been going on for a while now. If we do hit a bear market it is important for one to keep losses small. The last thing you want is to get wiped out before the next bull market cycle begins. Good luck to everyone. Lets get through this the right way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz