The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Busy for the Next Few Days...

The next few days are going to be a bit hectic for me so I will not be able to post as regularly as I would like. In addition, I will not have ample time to do sufficient research on new stock picks or ideas. I may be able to throw in a few ideas but nothing more. I should be able to resume regular posting by this coming Monday. For the most part, I have mentioned quite a few stocks over the last few days and weeks. Most of these should work as long as the market holds up. I will try and post a few trade ideas later on tonight.

3 Comments:

At 9:58 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

crox taken a bad hit this evening. Luckily I got out of all retail stocks few days ago..

- Raj.

 
At 11:17 PM , Blogger RoCoach said...

I still have CROX - didn't see any signs on the chart this was going to happen. Will wait to see what happens tomorrow. If there's strong support at the 50dma I'll take that as a sign that CROX is not over, yet.

 
At 8:48 AM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Still too early to tell what happens to CROX. The only thing that matters is the price level that CROX will close at later on today.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz