The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Hit or Miss...

Today was another one of those hit or miss kind of days. If most of your holdings were in NASDAQ listed stocks, you probably did not fare that bad. But, those who had a large stake in China, Shipping or Solar stocks definitely felt the burn today. Remember to keep those stop loss triggers handy if your trades are going against you. This is not the time to pile on tons of money in individual stocks. Keep positions manageable in size. Last thing one needs is to get in over their head and receive a massive margin call.

New Buy Ideas: AOB

Add to: ACTU, ARTG, EDAC, IIN

4 Comments:

At 7:01 PM , Blogger Amorous said...

Did you sell SQNM? Q3 showed losses.
thanks.

 
At 7:26 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Bindoo,

I've taken some profits along the way but I am still holding some of my position. I may sell more tomorrow. It all depends on how the street reacts to the earnings report.

 
At 7:44 PM , Blogger Amorous said...

thank you. very good suggestions from you. I am following your blog regularly.

 
At 8:26 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Bindoo,

Its no problem. Thank you for reading.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz