The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Turkey Day!


Thanksgiving is definitely one of my favorite holidays. It's a wonderful opportunity to get with friends and family to share good food and good times. I am doing most of the cooking this year but its all good. Cooking is my second passion (my first is the stock market) and I do not mind creating and trying new foods and tastes. It will be a lot of work (over 30 people are coming over), but I will be able to handle it.


Anyway, I just wanted to wish all of my readers, their friends and family, a Happy Thanksgiving. Let us give thanks to all that we're thankful for in our lives. So go ahead and toast it up this Thanksgiving and have a great time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz