The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

A Closer Look...

at some of my current favorite stock plays.



CUR (recent buy candidate)
Why I like It: Semi-Low Float (26M), has some interesting prospects in stem cell research which could be the reason behind its recent strong moves.





EPM
Why I like it: Small Float (18M), good recent earnings, and an analyst buy recommendation. Technicals are also looking good as the stock is displaying strong upward momentum right off its 50 day MA (shot up 16% today).


MELI (a recent buy-up nearly 70%)
Why I like it: Strong Quarterly Revenue Growth (72% yoy), even stronger quarterly earnings growth, impressive momentum and institutional support.



MXB (new buy)
Why I like it: Low Float (14M), beginning to show strong upward momentum.


RBCN (new candidate)
Why I like it: Low Float (7M), strong quarterly revenue growth (60% yoy), recently started an uptrend.



ULBI (recent buy)
Why I like it: Low Float (11M), strong price action and upward momentum, announced several big contracts that may have a positive effect on the stocks valuation and future business model.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz