The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Stock Picks and Trade Ideas for Monday

With Monday just around the corner, most traders and investors are biting their nails in anticipation of the markets next move. Will it be another nasty tumble, or will conditions cool down a bit and bounce from here? Will the Fed step in and save the day? Who knows. All I know is that there will be plenty of new opportunities for both shorts and longs.

New Long Ideas: QGEN (low-risk entry-positive technical and fundamental (released after market close) aspects may provide QGEN with the necessary fuel to plow higher. While I am not expecting QGEN to run up 50% in a month, I do expect it to provide a slow and steady haven for me to park some cash and receive a decent return over a longer time frame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz