The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Stock Picks and Trade Ideas for Wednesday

New Buy Candidates: ASIA, DGLY, IDIX, IDRA, KNDI, SKIL, SXT

New Short Sale Candidates: CALM (short-term), TNH

Add To:

Note: SKIL has been a previous buy candidate. Based on yesterday's action, SKIL still remains a good buy. Ideally, you will want to try and grab the stock on an intra-day dip. TNH has been previously mentioned as a new short sale candidate.

2 Comments:

At 8:58 PM , Blogger Yre said...

I thought fools day was yesterday. Why on the earth FSLR is flyin even today. Pls Nick, keep an eye on this baby n let the whole world know when it is absolute time short this piece of shooter.

I lost some shorting it during 4th quarter earnings report. Man, I want to earn my money where I lost it.



-

 
At 10:42 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

This is because amateur self investors and newbie traders are stubborn and keep pushing the price up. The other day I was talking to a guy who said that he just started buying shares of solar stocks such as FSLR, JASO and CSUN. I told him that he was a little late on them but he disagreed with me and said that the bull market will continue. So as you can see, the pathetic volume on the solar stocks and the market indices is showing that late-comer investors and bargain hunters are pushing up prices. This is exactly what the institutions want to see. They hype all this so-called bottom and bargain buying on the financial media networks and get inexperienced people to buy up shares and then the institutions have a market to dump their shares into. Trust me, I will let you and everyone else know when to correctly and safely short FSLR. Watch for either a climax top or a break below the 50 day MA, preferably near its LOD and on heavy vol...at least 6M or more. If this doesn't happen, don't waste your time on it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz