The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Stock Picks and Trade Ideas for Monday

New Buy Candidates: No New Buy Candidates


New Short Sale Candidates: No New Short Sale Candidates


Add To: DGLY (up over 40% from original position), HDSN (up over 106% from original position), TACT


Sold for Profit:


Sold for Loss: GENC (-16.23% avg)

2 Comments:

At 8:21 AM , Blogger Yre said...

Today is another PALs day. ER is out and is very good as I see it.

 
At 8:48 AM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Yre,

While yes, the fundamentals seem to be improving, the technicals still have a way to go before PAL is a buy. I would just keep an eye on it for now.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz