The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Stock Picks and Trade Ideas for Thursday

New Buy Candidates: CGS, CTT, KBX, MEA, NGAS, NYNY, QSC, RDEA, SBLK


New Short Sale Candidates:


Add To: ADEP (if stock reacts favorably), CLFD, EPM, EXXI, GSI, GTE, HDSN, HUSA, JRCC, MRB, WHT



*NGAS and NYNY are risky plays as they have not fully bottomed.

2 Comments:

At 9:40 PM , Blogger Yre said...

in kbx for some time. I am also in ngas but this pos is turning out to be just gas no meat. AH down..

ors looks interesting..

 
At 1:26 AM , Blogger Nick M. said...

YRE,

KBX is looking very good. I picked some up myself. NGAS is risky and may not have bottomed. This could lead to some eventual downside pressure (as shown in after hours). Thanks for the heads up on ORS. I've taken a good look at this one and I like it. This one has good potential on being a top performer. I'm just waiting for a confirmation on it before I pull the trigger.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz