The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Stock Picks and Trade Ideas for Tuesday

New Buy Candidates: MVIS


New Short Sale Candidates:


Add To: SATC, SCLD



Note: I mentioned MVIS as a potential buy candidate a few months ago (early April). To read my article/post and write up of MVIS, just type 'MVIS' in the search bar and it should come up. I do want to stress that this entry point is for early birds only. The stock is only begining to truly bottom and hence, it is still far from basing. Still, this is decent buy point if you want to get in early.

2 Comments:

At 6:07 PM , Blogger gary said...

What do you think about MFRI
is this your kind of stock pick??
http://finviz.com/quote.ashx?t=mfri

 
At 12:59 AM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Gary,

MFRI looks ok for now. Is it my kind of stock pick? Not just yet. I would like to see some more positive action on it first (such as increase in volume and a real bottom to be placed. Even if this was the bottom, the stock is a bit extended. I would wait for a pullback to at least mid 17, possibly even low 17.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz