The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Monday, June 09, 2008

Stock Picks and Trade Ideas for Monday

New Buy Candidates: IXYS (on a dip near the LOD), SQNM (rebuy-on a dip at low 11)



New Short Sale Candidates:



Add To:



Note: I will post the new long/short candidates tomorrow morning/noon. I apologize for the lack of posts (as well as email responses) but I have been very busy this week. I have recently started a part time job which requires a lot of my free time and energy. The decision to start a part time job was a difficult one but I did it in order to complement my new trading strategy. My new trading strategy requires me to hold positions for a longer period of time. This can be difficult when one needs to pay off bills in a timely manner. For instance, in the past, I would have to exit out of positions at a quicker pace since I depended on the trades as my primary source of income. With my part time job, I am able to hold onto key positions for a longer period of time without worrying about liquidating my position in order to my hastily pay a bill. This way, in the long run, I can concentrate on fully maximizing my gains and returns. Rest assured that this will not affect my dedication and commitment to this blog.

2 Comments:

At 12:53 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Nice blog!
SQNM is my pick too. Huge prospects this one has.

 
At 6:38 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Thanks Andy! Good to see another trader backing up SQNM. I traded this one back in late 2007 and made some nice quick gains. I'm just waiting for a decent entry on it before I jump in. Hopefully I'll be able to grab some on a dip.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz