The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, June 20, 2008

Technical Difficulties

Hey guys,


I apologize for the inconvenience, but my site is experiencing some technical difficulties. While, I will try to keep the regular flow of posts going (such as stock picks and trade ideas), I do have to let you know that their may be a few delays. If I do not get to post tomorrows picks in a timely manner, I apologize. As you can see, the links and blog roll has been accidentally deleted. I will try and have all of the links up and running ASAP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz