The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Stock Picks and Trade Ideas for Friday

New Buy Candidates: AMED, APWR (rebuy), CHP, DMLP (rebuy), EBS, ELN, ENG, ENZ, EXK, FNDT, HALO, KNSY, LDL, MASI (rebuy), MEND, MYGN, NPSP, PARL, PMFG, RSOL, SMTS, SYNO, VNUS (rebuy), VRUS (rebuy)


New Short Sale Candidates:


Add To: ARST, AVAV, EMIS, ENT, GHM, HCKT, HGR, OFI, PCTI, SQNM, TGC, TMR, VVUS, XSI

Sold for Loss: TXCC (-13%)


Note: Interestingly enough, there are a handful of new stocks that have popped up on my radar screen. For now they look like great buys. But, this of course depends on how the market behaves in the near term future. Still, there are a lot of technical signals that are pointing to a short term bounce. Any strength in the market can lead to decent gains if the right stocks are picked. I will try and post some stocks later on tonight. If I don't get to it, you can be sure that they will be posted by tomorrow morning.

Update: Just for the record, I am not going to buy all of the new buy candidates. I will let you know which ones made the cut and which ones should be disregarded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz