The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Gone for a Few Days

Hello folks,

Just wanted to give you the heads up and let you know that I will be vacationing for a few days. It has been a while since I've been on a vacation so I am looking very forward to it. I will be travelling with my girlfriend to Cape Cod. I will probably take it easy on with trading and the posting of trades. One thing that I do want to mention is that I have accidentally deleted one of my posts it was a Wednesday post (either August 20 or 27ths) in which I recommended STSI as a rebuy. I still STSI and its current trend is far stronger than the last one which flopped. So far the stock is up nearly 30% from the proper buy point. Despite a few good stocks and picks here and there, the majority of the market is still languishing. It will be a while before the situation dramatically improves. So, for now, I will continue to keep an eye out for anything worthwhile and will try to post while away. If not, I will be back in less than a week. Take care and good luck with your trading.

2 Comments:

At 11:38 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hope you get some r&r, seems you work too hard...

take care

 
At 12:40 AM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Hi Andy,

Although we stayed for just a few days, I did get a chance to relax. Unfortunately, although I didn't trade or watch the markets, I couldn't help but occasionally think of how my positions were holding up. Thursday seemed rough, but I didn't let it get to me.

You aren't the first person to tell me that I work too hard. Yes, I am a workaholic. Fortunately when I do get some down time, I play hard as well.

Take Care,

Nick M.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz