The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Stock Picks and Trade Ideas for Monday

New Buy Candidates: None



New Short Sale Candidates: None



Add To:


Note: Check back near the opening bell for updates. I am a bit behind on my nightly research and hope to have the results up by the morning. In any case, do not expect anything ground breaking or new. The harsh market conditions have not fostered any real, 'must have' longs, or shorts for that matter.

Update: No new buy candidates or short sale candidates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz