The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Back to the Regular Posting Schedule...

Hi folks,


I took a small break from the market this past week as the chaos and confusion was too much to wade through. It is difficult to make sound decisions and trades when there is so much distortion in the markets. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised to see a short term bounce. The markets have recently become oversold and value investors are ready to start buying. In addition, the 'no-shorting' policy is helping some financial stocks hit new 52wk highs. Some of these stocks may make good plays if they are picked up at a good buy point. At the moment, many of them are over extended. I will try to post a new buy candidate list later on in the morning, before the market open. I am a bit busy so if it gets posted after the market open, do not fret. See you then.

-Nick M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz