The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Back From the Vacation/Back to Business...As Usual

Hi folks,

I am back from my vacation. Yes it was a short one, but really, I can't complain. It felt good to get away from it all. I didn't trade and I rarely checked the markets. I did notice that my stop for MITI was set off. I rarely use stops but I felt more inclined to do so since I would be away from the market for a few days. I am glad that I sold this position. It was an easy long that netted me over 100% in a relatively short time span. Right now I am concentrating on STSI. This one is showing immense strength and a promising chart. With more doom and gloom being injected into the markets, I look forward to finding even more stocks that are setting up nicely like STSI and perhaps MITI (when it first began its move). Right now I am working on my research for the upcoming week. Most likely, I will have the new picks up before Monday's opening bell. Check back for updates!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz