The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Pay Off

Finally, my position in AIPC has begun to pay itself off. I have been looking at its chart for quite some time now and wondering if earnings would provide a catalyst for the next leg up. Judging by todays action, it looks so. I expect the company to continue to do well in the upcoming quarters. Today's price action should provide enough fuel for the stock to last until next quarter earnings.

I have been accumulating AIPC since December 2008 when I bought the first batch at 21 and change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz