The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Monday, March 09, 2009

Laying Low...

I am planning to lay low for the next few weeks. The last few days have been extremely busy for me. I have started a part time internship at a financial firm. Luckily, I am able to still do my trading uninterrupted. On top of the internship, I am also taking a few math and science courses to mentally prepare myself for graduate school. I also have a part time weekend job on Saturday and Sunday. As you probably can see, I like to keep busy. My main goal of course is to manage assets and investments professionally (either at a preexisting fund or via my own start up).


New Buys: ARST ( in at 11.15)

2 Comments:

At 8:53 AM , Blogger Chad said...

That's a hell of a load you're running with! I have to admit, you make my "homework" much easier. I'll weap for a bit if you stop posting ;)
Thanks for the MELA suggestion, by the way! Good luck with the classes and internship.
-Chad.

 
At 3:10 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Hi Chad,

Thanks for dropping by! Yeah, its a bit of a rough period for me. It has been a while since I've been working 7days a week. Im just hoping something good will come out of it. No problem on the MELA rec. Hope its been working out well for you. Thank you for the kind words. Take care.

Nick M

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz