The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Stock Picks and Trade Ideas for Friday

New Buys: MKTX (in at 10.84)


Add To: AIPC, APAC, ARST. KONG, HGG, MRGE (on a dip!) TREE


Watching: ?

Sold: HGG (-1.84%) I decided to sell my HGG position. The stock failed to impress me as it was unable to climb above its 50day MA. I can't waste my time with stocks that under perform.


On Fire: KONG (institutions are starting to take notice after today's better than expected earnings announcement)

On the Fence: FIRE (if FIRE manages to climb back above my original buy point (10.70 area), I will add more to the position. If not, I will sell it if it can't show strength at its support levels.)

2 Comments:

At 12:43 AM , Blogger Lee said...

DDRX is on fire after today again....
Will look at KONG.

 
At 9:59 AM , Blogger Nick M. said...

For sure, DDRX is one of those rare stocks that seem to be propelled by rocket fuel. I had been watching it since it was around 3 dollars a share and was hesitant on pulling the trigger due to its low volume. Now, I truly wish I just bought it and sold it here. That would had been a great 350% gain in less than 2 months.

KONG is a longer time frame play as it still needs a while to finish bottoming, set up a base and potentially breakout to new multi-year highs. A breakout above 13 would send into uncharted territory.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz