The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, May 08, 2009

Stock I Gave Up On: TSYS

I've been holding TSYS since May 2008. This is one of my longest holdings and one that didn't go the I expected. My initial intention was to hold onto TSYS as a long term trade/investment. Unfortunatly, the stock has recently tanked following earnings. The Street expected better earnings growth and TSYS failed to deliver. I had no other choice but to let go of TSYS a few days ago as the stock had been dragging down my portfolio.


TSYS: Sold for +87.7% gain)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz