The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, April 24, 2009

Sectors and Industries To Watch

Gold/Precious Metal, supermarket, food retail and restaurant stocks were today's biggest movers. Could this be a defensive posture for the market right before a big impact. Only time will tell.



Stocks to Watch


BNHNA, CBOU, CHUX, DDRX, HANS, JJSF, PFCB, SMRT, SNS, TAST


Flying High: ARST, CLRT, FIRE, SIGA, STAR, TIS (I own all except for FIRE and TIS. I am looking to buy FIRE and rebuy TIS).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz