The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Back at the Desk...

It's true. I am back and ready for some market action. Thankfully, it was a rather easy week for the market and I didn't have to place any new orders to buy or sell. I simply kept tabs on my positions. I was especially surprised to see how well RT performed. Also, TTM (in my long term portfolio) has performed above average as well. There are a few new stocks that I am keeping an eye on. Depending on how much time I have, I may or may not place any new buy orders. However, I will let you know which stocks I am interested in a bit later on in the day.

3 Comments:

At 10:20 AM , Blogger Chad said...

Glad you're back. Hope they were fun! I was on vacation too. It's a good season for vacations ;)

 
At 12:47 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Chad,

Thanks for the welcome. I definitely had a great time. I wish I was on vacation for a little longer, but duty calls!

Where did you vacation to?

 
At 4:21 PM , Blogger Chad said...

I was down in the Big Easy (relaxed New Orleans), a welcome break from the Big Apple, busy New York! But now I'm back and, as you say, duty is calling/yelling.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz