The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

New Buys and Stocks That I am Watching

New Buys: AAN ( in at 32.33), FIRE (in at 10.73)



Added To: AIPC, ARST, HGG


Kicking myself for not buying: DNDN. I originally daytraded this one back in October of 2008. I should have rebought it when I noticed it on my charts in the first week of April. Hard to believe that the stock has moved so much in such a short time.

Watching: DDRX, DNDN, ONTY

2 Comments:

At 9:26 PM , Blogger Scott said...

Are you still kicking yourself about DNDN. Holy cow that was one nasty plunge!!

 
At 1:19 AM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Scott,


It depends! If it opens back up above 22 and breakouts out higher, then I will still be kicking myself. I could have bought it around 11/12, but I hesitated and missed my chance as the stock was halted!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz