The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

In Focus: Stocks and Sectors to Focus on For Tomorrow

In Focus: Gold/silver/precious metal stocks/companies

The Stocks: AAU, GSS, IAG, JAG, KGN, MDW, MGH, NG, NGD, NSU, RBY, VGZ, XRA

Other Stocks To Watch: ARTX, CLFD, IMMU, JAZZ, MERC, NEOG, NTGR, SEPR, TPI, YGII

1 Comments:

At 7:45 AM , Blogger Admn said...

I want to be your partner, Really you have a nice blog. Pl let me know your interest. kylasmith7@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz