The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Pivot Point

After a brief pullback, it seems as if the markets are beginning to stabilize themselves. Still, the DJIA needs to show more strength before we are in the clear. For now I will play my positions more cautiously. It has become increasingly more important to place trailing stops on successful positions. This has proved to be a successful aspect of my strategy as it has helped me avoid blowups in INSM and more recently, ADY.


Stocks to Keep an Eye On: Check back later for some new trade ideas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz