The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Monday, June 15, 2009

Pullback or the End of the Mini Rally?

With so many stocks making upside moves, it was only a matter of time before they would get swatted down. This can be either a healthy pullback or a continuation of the down trend. It is too early to know, but I will still continue to watch for any new stocks. If I don't find any, then I would worry. For now, I will simply keep an eye on my positions and be ready to liquidate if I have to. I'll post any new stocks or trade ideas later on.

2 Comments:

At 5:11 AM , Blogger Financial Journalist said...

What are you working as now?

 
At 8:50 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

I mainly work as an independent trader, trading mostly my own capital and some capital from friends and family.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz