The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Monday, June 01, 2009

New Buys and Stocks That I am Watching

There were actually quite a few trade that I have made today and the past few days. Its just that my schedule is quite hectic and I do not have that much time to post my trades. I will try and post all of my new buys, sells, etc later on tonight (12am eastern or so).


New Buys:ADAT (in at 1.13), ARUN (in at 6.70), CAST (5.74), CMRG (1.92), KOPN (in at 3.99), LTXC (in at 0.67), MED (in at 10.89), MRGE (rebuy, in at 2.85), OGXI (18.69), PARD (in at 5.00), SFLY ( in at 15.03), SYMM (in at 5.50), TNDM (30.88), TUTR (3.35), VIT (11.16)


New Short Sales:

Add To: RT

Sold: FRPT (+118%..will rebuy on dip)

Watching: CATM, CKEC, CYOU, DCTH, ENMD, ETWC, GMTN, GRRF, HWKN, JADE, OPWV, OXGN, STEC, WATG, WAVX (possible rebuy after failed entry in Jan.), WPRT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz