The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Quiet Rally in Chinese Co., Technology and Bio-Tech Stocks...

While the rest of the market seems to be trading sideways, there is a small handful of both high quality and low quality (speculative) stocks that are beginning to inch higher.


China Stocks: ADY, ASIA, CGA, EJ, LFT, PWRD, SNDA, SYUT, VIT


With the exception of ADY, most are at decent buy points.

1 Comments:

At 11:18 AM , Blogger Nick M. said...

ADY may be setting itself to go higher. I may add to my position by the EOD.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz