The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Stock Picks and Trade Ideas for Thursday

New Buys: BONT (in at 11.54), CMFO (rebuy, in at 5.63), OPTT (in at 10.64), PRIM (in at 8.27), TTIL (in at 1.48*)


Watching: CSIQ, PRIM, SLXP, SOLF, SOLR (DB) TSL (recently had a double bottom), WSM


*crap-shoot trade, small position

Today's top winning sectors/industries are: Fertilizers, Food related Companies, and Solar Power

5 Comments:

At 1:30 PM , Blogger Chad said...

That was a nice "crap shoot!" if you did get in at 1.48!

 
At 1:56 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

I got lucky!

 
At 1:57 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Just wondering if I should hold or cash in...might wait and see how it reacts by EOD..

 
At 3:32 PM , Blogger Chad said...

That's the crappiest best feeling ever ;) ! I know what you mean. I cashed in on QTM, and am now watching it base again.

 
At 5:04 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

lol, yep, I hate that feeling. In any case, I decided to hold. Closed all right in my opinion. Good job on QTM, never a bad idea to cash in on a profit. I feel that today was not as bad as it seemed. A lot of the positions rebounded by EOD suggesting some hidden buying on the dips.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz