The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Monday, December 28, 2009

Nothing Substantial...

The next few days will be quiet until the instiutional investors come back from their vacations. Once the new trading year begins, I expect that we will have a firmer understanding of where we stand and where we will head to next. I read an article last night on CNBC about following the VIX to time the market. You can be sure that the VIX readings are already beginning to feel obsolete. Most of the current breakouts feel either too weak or too speculative. I am feeling a bit neutral and waiting for more signals before I make any new moves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz