The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Monday, January 04, 2010

Tons of Opportunities

There are tons of opportunities out there and my end of year selling of my positions may have been a bit premature. Still, I managed to pull off some nice gains for the year and now have plenty of cash to put back to work. I will be busy until 4pm watching any interesting breakouts and buying the ones that pop up on my radar. More on new trades by the EOD.

2 Comments:

At 2:20 PM , Blogger Chad said...

Definitely a lot of activity going on today! Good to see on the New Year. I was watching, though, before making a decision to see how it holds on the first trading day of the year.

Happy New Year, Nick ;)

 
At 1:04 AM , Blogger Nick M. said...

hey Chad, Happy new Year to you as well. I made some trades today but haven't had a chance to post anything just yet. I've been feeling a bit under the weather lately. It was risky to jump right in when the market opened up way in the green. I've realized that sometimes its better to just go with the flow of things...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz