The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Tug of War

You can compare it to a tug of war match or a yo-yo. Regardless of its comparison, it is becoming increasingly difficult to know what side one should sit on. While the obvious side says the market is heading lower, another approach would be to sit on the side and wait for a clearer trend to develop. I feel as if I still have a bullish bias. Maybe I am wrong. But for now, I am sticking to it. I am mostly in cash at this point and just grabbing small positions here and there.

Stocks showing strength: HDSN, LBY, PEIX, QELP, SMTX, SPU

Long term buy: INTT, WWIN, WWVY

Bouncing: GFRE, ONP (?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz