The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Market Showing More Strength

With a host of new breakouts and high volume moves, the market is just begining to confirm that it has more juice left over for a continued run. The top movers for today are retail and precious metals/mining.

Top Stocks: (Long Term)- AMZN, CMG, CSTR, GMCR LULU, NFLX, SFLY


Top Stocks: (Short Term)- AKRX, AMCN, BSQR, BTX, EDAP, FTK, GORO, LRAD, MGIC, NCT, PNCL, QUIK, ROSE, VOCS

IPO's: BSFT, IL, KH, TSLA

2 Comments:

At 3:42 PM , Blogger vhdupati said...

Hey Nick,

Looks like you have become busy these days. You havent posted any of your trades recently. I like your suggestions..

thanks

 
At 12:21 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

hi vhdupati,

yes unfortunately family issues have been keeping me busy and mostly away from working on the blog. I am still trading and mostly doing some quick trades. For instance, I jumped into RITT yesterday and plan on holding for a brief period of time. My main focus is finding longer term trades and developing the discipline to hold them quarter after quarter instead of dumping them in the first signs of trouble.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz