The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Back at the Desk

I'm back......Although it has only been a week, I feel as if I missed out on a lot. For starters, SHZ made a new high, but has since come back down. I feel as if it still has more room to run, but it will consolidate for a bit before making a new high. REE has been holding up well. I believe REE has more room and can easily double from this point just on speculation alone.


Top Stocks: ABCW, ACAD, ADES, AEN, AFOP, AG, ALLT, API, AREX, ARSD, ASYS, BRN, BSFT, BSQR, BTUI, CHLN, CIMT, CPF, CRDC, CSII, EEE, ENMD, FFHL, FTK, FXEN, GMO, GSL, HDY, HILL, IBIO, IGOI, ININ, IPCI, JAZZ, JOBS, LCRY, LOJN, MAKO, MCZ, MGIC, MNTX, MPAA, NCT, OCZ, PCX (L.T buy on dip), PLPC, REDF, RITT, RLOC, SINA, SKH, SRZ, SYPR, TIII, TRGL, URG, URRE, URZ, VSCP, WEBM, WRLS, XIDE, ZAGG

Others: CAMT, GLDD, JRCC, IPGP, HTWR, MOSY, PSMT, PUDA, QLTI, SCR,

4 Comments:

At 8:03 PM , Blogger vhdupati said...

Hey Nick,

Welcome back. Looks like your portfolio is doing good.
Whats your opinion on CPSL?

thanks

-VH

 
At 9:28 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

thanks. CPSL looks good. Could be bought here and held with a stoploss at 1.69 (absolute stoploss), or by when it clears resistance at 2.10

 
At 9:17 AM , Blogger vhdupati said...

thats a great list Nick...
any trades on your end?
I bought some SHZ again...

-VH

 
At 9:52 AM , Blogger Nick M. said...

some of the stocks on the list have already been taken as trades (i.e. OCZ, TIII). For the rest, I plan to concentrate on the ones in bold as they are the ones that look particularly interesting. Of course, I may have others that pop up on my radar screen later on. I will post new trades near the close.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz