The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Some Trades

New Buys: BWLD (in at 56.27 LT), COOL (in at 1.45), FXEN (in at 10.39), KVA (in at 5.66), MAG (in at 2.25), MCZ (in at 1.63), OCCF (in at 6.74), TNAV (in at 11.33), TNGN (in at 4.98)

Sells: PAY (+95.7%)

Other hot Stocks: AZC, DNN, GGS, GMCR (LT), HEES, HHGP, HYC

Watching: FTK

4 Comments:

At 5:36 PM , Blogger vhdupati said...

nice picks Nick. I was looking at FTK too for sometime...

-VH

 
At 1:44 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

ouch, TNGN burned me though. Nasty loss.

 
At 4:00 PM , Blogger vhdupati said...

ya..I saw that...I havent read the new yet...were they involved in some kind of insider trading or what??

-VH

 
At 7:32 AM , Blogger Nick M. said...

not exactly sure what happened but I wasn't planning on sticking around to find out. Thankfully it was a small position, so it wasn't devastating, but it was still a shock to see the stock lose half its value instantly.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz