The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Well, at this point, it looks like we'll either be getting a double bottom or the start of a fresh new down trend. I could care less which one, just give me trend and I'll handle the rest. Despite the overall negativity, the markets have been bouncing back a bit (11 am Eastern time). In addition, there are several stocks staging decent looking breakouts (earnings fueled) such as ACFN, EVEP, EXPE, TRLG, ZOLL.

In a couple of weeks I will also be implementing a intra-day strategy to my trading as well. I have been tweaking the strategy for the last few weeks and will be sharing info on that as well as offering real time trade picks via my twitter feed at StockRaider@twitter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz