The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Monday, August 29, 2005

NVAX and SFP are on FIRE!

Yesterday's picks, NVAX and SFP were sure to not disappoint nimble traders today. I highlighted both stocks and pointed out that both had great times to come because of the amount of institutional/insider ownership. Also, both plays seemed technically sound and poised for an outbreak. NVAX was able to yield OVER 70%, while SFP yielded OVER 22%. I have to say-- NOT BAD! Its totally up to you if you plan to sell now, and I wouldn't blame anyone since those that played made out a decent profit. BUT! I do believe there is some more rocket fuel left in both SFP and NVAX. Good Luck and Happy Trading and Investing! I will have some more picks up later tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz