The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Got this Monday's Edition of IBD this morning..and I got an idea

Hey folks,


After recieving this mornings IBD (Investor's Business Daily), the idea suddenly struck me! Why not thumb through the paper, including the IBD 100 and pick some stocks that I believe will be the top stocks in the upcoming weeks and months. Think of it as sort of dissecting the IBD even further, and picking out the good stuff. We'll get some good ideas and see how really good the IBD picks are. Besides I think it is a great thing to get another perspective of the stock game! It opens up new ideas and avenues! 'Kay, lets go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz