The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, November 04, 2005

Stocks that are coming off the Hot List if they do not get their act together...

Yeah, yeah these are some of the stocks that I was wrong about... (I know theres more, but these ones come to mind immediatly!)

AWRE
FDG
LGF
XGEN
CYKN
SEAC
NEOL
AHC
OXGN
PYR
PAPO
BUGS
MSEP (not giving up jus yet)
ABR
CT
KFX
RTI

Yup, its quiet a few, lol! Well I do try to find the best stocks, and sometimes that doesn't happen, thats all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz