The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Under the Weather...

Hey guys,

How was your 4th of July? I had a blast! We had BBQ'd burgers, chicken souvlaki, hotdogs, macaroni salad, potatoe salad, buffalo wings, chips, dips and lot of beer. Unfortunatly, the beer got to me and I am feeling like crap right now. Anyways, I'm sure you're all just interested in what stocks I'll post. So here it is

ISIG - still has strength and holding up at 2.65-2.75 quite well.
HSR - take advantage of dip!
MWRK - thinly traded but holding its own!
MRY - still being snapped up by the big boys
ININ - showing great strength!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz