The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Updays Don't Seem to Come Around Anymore...

Hey folks,


I have been VERY busy the last few days, so of course, I haven't been able to post and comment all that much. But yes, I feel your pain with the market. The trouble is not actually finding hot stocks, but rather, its having the market go in the right direction - UP! Well, I am still continuously searching (I don't give up that easily!) and I think I found a couple of interesting stocks to keep watch of. Some I have previously mentioned, while others are new to the watch list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz