The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

In Play: PAE, TTES

Hey guys,

I have to stocks that you should check out for today. I have been looking at PAE for a few days now and I believe that it is a good buy and add on at this price level. It was all about waiting for the price to stabalize a bit and create a pivot point. This current pivot point at the 2.00 level is fine. The stock has bounced up from the days low of 1.86. The stock is currently at its HOD.

TTES has a beautiful chart filled with accumulation. It is a top quality stock that is working its way along the right side of its base. The stock has come out of a double bottom-like formation a few weeks ago.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz