The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, April 13, 2007

What's Hot and What's Not...

Hey folks,

Just a heads up:

Took some profits in FCSX. I've been long since low 34, so it was only right that I took some off the table. I plan to add more to my remaining position once it pulls back from todays breakout. Overall, I think that FCSX will continue to outperform the market.



Some of the my stocks that haven't been doing so well lately:
VCC (I still like it for the longterm)
AFCE
SGU
CLRT
ASYS
GOT
ECI
ESC
PMRY

Most of my other holding are outperforming these stocks.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz