The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

What's Hot and What's Not....

Hey folks,








Welcome to another installment of What's Hot and What's Not. It's been a while since my the last installment, but since I found a little time in my schedule, I decided to drop another post on this topic. First off, what are some hot stocks that are getting ready to breakout or are begining to breakout.


What's Hot (Hot bets)-


CCIX - I have recently recommended and mentioned this one several times. The stock's chart is full of accumulation and looking very healthy right now. I think CCIX has more room to go. Watch for the support at 20. I have a feeling that the stock will shoot off to new highs once the 10 day MA plays catch up.

Coleman Cable (CCIX)


















Gotta love the chart action on this one. Also becareful when adding or selling a position as this stock is prone to wild swings in either direction.


HGR - I've liked this one for a while now. The recent consolidation on the base's handle is a good buying opportunity for those who still want to jump in. HGR still has a long way to go if it wants to take out the 3 year high. I believe that in due time it will hit new multi-year highs. I beleive that HGR is also a great long term play for the very same reasons why I think nursing and retirement homes are.

Hanger Orthopedix (HGR)
























Capital Senior Living Corp (CSU) - I have been bullish on CSU for a long time (since the days on ACR). I have made quick trades on it in the past, but now, I believe a longer term bullish trend is in the works. The stock is currently working on a multi-year cup base and is ready to blast off to new highs. Any positive news or increased buying volume can send CSU skyward.

Capital Senior Living Corp (CSU)













Great long term trade potential in CSU.









INXI- I have liked INXI for the past several months. I had made a very nice trade on it and then took some profits. Now that the stock has consolidated for a bit, it is ready for another impressive run.

INXI











After consolidating for a while and bouncing off the 50 day MA, INXI is ready for more action





















































Health Grades (HGRD) - HGRD is an interesting small cap that provides ratings about doctors and hospitals to the general public. I've known about this one for some time but I just recently checked out the chart and it looks interesting. Although the chart looks a bit choppy at the moment, I still think that you should keep an eye on HGRD just in case.







HGRD








The technicals are starting to improve on HGRD. Soon, so will investors and traders opinions on HGRD.





































Overhill Farms (OFI) - Did you miss the initial run? Not to worry. OFI is ready for run number two.



OFI



OFI's chart is full of accumulation. Notice that the volume has been slowly drying up as the stock has consolidated.





















































ETrials Worldwide (ETWC) - a low float, speculative stock that has a great chart and strong technicals? I like!





ETWC

















































Redhook Ale Brewery (HOOK) - Not saying this will be the next Budweiser, but still, HOOK makes a great swing trade at the current price level.



HOOK




Now is a good time to add or initiate a position while the stock is close to its moving averages. If HOOK fails to stay above the moving averages, sell it.

















HRSH- nice chart, low float and ready to head higher...

HRSH


Add while the stock is bouncing off its 10 day MA....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz