The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

IPO Spotlight: Bigband Networks Inc(BBND)

Hey folks,

I just wanted to post about a new IPO that I think you should know about. Bigband Networks Inc (BBND) has just debuted on the NASDAQ and I think it is worth a nibble. Despite the fact that the stock has already jumped up 30%, I still think it will head even higher next week. As far as a good buy point, that all depends on tommorows action. I am planning on adding a position tommorow on any pullback. The stock has only 10 million shares out on the market which means that you should expect some volatility on such a low IPO float. Goodluck if you choose to play BBND!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:11 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Now that I think about it, forget BBND and go for ARAY. ARAY makes the better play...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz