The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, February 23, 2007

Pullback starting to weaken...

As I had expected, the third day of the pullback was rather lax with most stocks hitting support levels and bouncing off of the days lows. We've had a rather mild pullback that has spanned across the last 3 days. Is it over? I hope. Was it neccessary? Without a doubt. If you have been buying strong, market rally leading stocks, the pullback probably did not affect you that much. I experienced a very small loss in one of my volatile portfolio and some actual gains in my other two. Not too shabby. Some of the notable losers were BKE and DFZ. Still, I'm not sweating either stocks bland action just yet. Other stocks such as EVVV, MLNX, AWI, KALU, MNTG, KEYN, TONS, PENX, and SSTI provided good add on points throughout the day. Some stocks even posted decent gains today such as HINT, ESEA, AGL, AME, SYNL, AXE, INXI and several others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz