The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Stocks End up Slightly Positive By the Close...

Hey folks,

Nice Close, eh? For a while there I thought that we would have closed in negative territory. Instead, bulls created a buying opportunity out of todays dip and took advantage of it. That is what I like to see. Unfortunatly, there were still many stocks that did not rebound from the morning dip. Some such as FLL, VNUS, ROCM, SGIC ended up closing at the low of the day. It happens. I still like all of them, especially FLL. Today represented another buying opportunity in the stock for those who wanted to take it.

Todays winners were HMIN, AME, AWI, HMIN, CALM, KALU

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz