The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

School Daze.....

Hey guys,


I'm back! Just took a few days off to relax and finish off my winter session class. That meant just chilling, relaxing, finishing off my last papers, studying for the final exam, hanging with the gf and getting over my cold. No blog posts and no real stock research. Just taking it sleazy! But anyhow, I did do some searching today and found a couple of winners.

New longs and ideas: ATRI (cheap as hell), SJW ( I already added, but if you didn't, this is a great entry), SMI, PRX, ORBC, SVM, CASH (low float, and good entry), AMK (great entry)

The regular semester is starting so its gonna get hectic again. Hopefully the market picks up and doesn't get too crazy because its hard to monitor all my positions during the semester. Anyways, good luck with trading tommorow! I hope to have some time tommorow to give everyone any heads up on new longs. Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz